Friday, July 19, 2013

Random awesome tip!


With baking comes a lot of...DISHES! With that being said me and my dishwasher have become quite close over the years. There have been the moments where I wanted to just never use the thing again because my dishes came out looking sub par with grime still stuck to them. However over time I have learned what combination of dishes will get cleaned the best and what products to use when cleaning certain items also the secret of adding a small amount of traditional dish-washing liquid to the machine prior to starting the cycle to ensure no grease is left behind.
 Well I am not sure if any of you have had the opportunity to add the product Borax cleaning booster to your laundry (works wonders for laundry if you never have)
well it also does wonders for the dishwasher! I literally just added about a tablespoon of the gritty white powder to the bottom of my dishwasher and then added all the dishes as I normally would then I added my normal cleaning pack and selected the "heavy-duty cycle". about 2 hours later (why the heavy duty cycle seems to take 2 hours I will never understand) but anywho I just removed all clean sparkly dishes from the dishwasher, I mean the dishes look so shiny and clean, I love it. I think I will add a little Borax whenever I have a heavier load to wash. Try it I am sure you will like it! 


Disclaimer: I am not a spokesperson for nor will I be paid from Borax for my opinion, this is strictly my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment